Providing your customers the order status information they require, at the time that they ask for it, is the key to delivering superior customer service. To do this, you need current order visibility throughout your entire supply chain and realtime lookup capabilities for Customer Service Representatives (CSR).
eQUERY is a web-based query and reporting tool that provides user log-in and lookup of shipping and warehouse information via the web; including order status with Carrier POD and inventory with controls for client (owner) code.
- Enterprise visibility of orders as they flow through your operation.
- Distributed access with secure and unlimited user deployment.
QUERY Module is a client-based inquiry and reporting tool that provides real-time visibility of order detail and status through the milestones (picking, packing, shipping and delivery) including a direct link to the carrier website. Customer Service agents are also equipped with a user controlled display of charges (Buy rates, Sell rates or both) as well as handling fees.
- Visibility of orders as they flow through your operation – from picking through to delivery.
- Carrier website access directly from the Carrier’s tracking numbers.
- Provide freight cost and service level options.
- Support ‘formula-driven’ handling charges.
- Link allocation codes to a handling charge formula.
- Display only the sell rates offered to the Customer.