Traffic & Office Services
In addition to the warehouse, other departments in the organization require access to time sensitive information or shipping functionality to complete their daily tasks. Considerable time and effort is spent reconciling transportation invoices, capturing delivery information, processing non-order shipments or receiving and delivering corporate mail items. Businesses need the tools to ensure simple, efficient and accurate processing and tracking of these activities.
The PAYMENT Module provides a simple, efficient and accurate means to audit and process carrier invoices for payment using tariffs maintained on the Scancode system. This module calculates period-end accruals and all applicable taxes, then interfaces with the Host Accounts Payable for GL allocation of payment statements.
- Accurate carrier freight bill payment.
- Eliminate the manual audit process.
- Gain control and eliminate third-party audit companies.
- Facilitate self invoicing.
The PROOF OF DELIVERY Module uses EDI and compliance standards from carriers to query, capture and archive delivery confirmation data. It updates order/shipment status and provides a facility to monitor carrier delivery performance.
- Reduce tracking requests and improve Customer Service.
- Measure carrier performance against service guarantees.
- Bill for shipments in accordance with delivery status.
The eWAYBILL Module is a web-based application that allows anyone connected to the internet to prepare shipments directly from their desktop which will be staged and ready for processing at a shipping station in the warehouse.
- Handle desktop shipments efficiently.
- Reduce disruptions, delays and errors in the mailroom.
- Control carrier and service level selection.
- Control cost allocation.
The INTERCEPTOR Module is a feature-rich, intuitive ‘mailroom receiving’ software application that automates the processing and delivery of inbound mail and courier packages.
- Automate the receipt and processing of inbound mail and courier packages.
- Ensure speed and accuracy which results in superior delivery fulfillment.
- Eliminate paper tracking logs with electronic validation of receipt.
- Provide visibility and control from the time packages are received until they are delivered to the recipient.
- Reduce calls to the mailroom and maximize efficiency of personnel.