In some distribution environments, the ability to automatically process a large number of orders is vital in gaining a competitive advantage. This requires an intelligent shipping software that can quickly decipher the unique requirements of each shipment; comply with customer and Carrier specifications, select the appropriate Carrier and service, rate the shipment, print compliant shipping labels, documents, manifests, and update business systems... all at high-speed and without human intervention.
The ADVANCED ROUTING Module (ARM) is designed as a dynamic planning guide that allows you to implement sophisticated routing strategies based on internal business rules, carrier shipping logic and vendor compliance guidelines.
The rules-driven workflow takes into consideration:
- Automate the routing of shipments.
- Achieve significant freight savings by implementing sophisticated routing strategies.
- Ensure that customer requirements are always met.
- Improve the planning of warehouse activities
- Shorten order cycle times.
The BATCH ‘routing & processing’ Module provides high volume auto routing, rating, processing and printing of a file using dynamic configuration set-ups. Batch utilizes the high speed ATMS routing and rating engine to ‘systematically’ make carrier selections, complete shipping transactions, deal with exceptions, prints labels (by carrier) and track production counts.
- Eliminates single transaction processing and handling.
- High speed processing with complex routing rules.
- Automated processing without the need of a user interface – Auto or Silent Mode.
- Preprint carrier compliant labels.
- Enable pre-processing and dated preparation of packages